THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

verification for Masseurfinder AND/or Rentmasseur

This topic is 2314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any experience for advertising with Masseurfinder or Rentmasseur?

I was wondering which site to Advertise on would be better?

I notice that when verifying payment they ask for State or Government ID, does this indicate that our photo verifications and state or Goverment IDs kept private? I read the Policy Privacy for RENTMasseur, and Masseur Finder and both seem promising, though is requiring an upload photo of the State ID safe to do, and if so how did you experience to overcome privacy matters?

Are these sites trusted when providing this information? What site would be better to choose from when singing up for a masseur advertisement?

Edited by meditationguy808

I am no expert, but based on what I've read it here in the forums it seems like Rentmasseur is based in the GERMANY and Masseurfinder in the USA.

Masseurfinder has more restrictions when it comes to posting shirtless pics, etc.

Rentmasseur you have more freedom, and they also own rentmen.com

Can you trust these sites with you info? Mmmh both seem good sites and know what they are doing, but just remember that a lot of MAJOR sites have been hacked. Even the ones that keep our Credit Scores with tons of very private info.

I am no expert, but based on what I've read it here in the forums it seems like Rentmasseur is based in the GERMANY and Masseurfinder in the USA.

Masseurfinder has more restrictions when it comes to posting shirtless pics, etc.

Rentmasseur you have more freedom, and they also own rentmen.com

Can you trust these sites with you info? Mmmh both seem good sites and know what they are doing, but just remember that a lot of MAJOR sites have been hacked. Even the ones that keep our Credit Scores with tons of very private info.

That would leave only 2 choices 1) Post your ad and provide them the info they need and trust them with your info or 2) Don't trust them with your info and don't post an ad.....which would mean no advertising and no business. I would go with choice #1. If you go with choice #2 you will not be working at all. As far as which site to advertise on....I would go with Rentmasseur. They allow you total freedom in photos and ad copy, are WAY cheaper in pricing ($39 on Rentmasseur vs. up to $277 on Masseurfinder)....and are growing by leaps and bounds every day. Each day I check them out their listings are growing. A good sign that other masseurs know Rentmasseur is the smart and better choice.

Edited by Dmitri