THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Joshua Mann Bodyworks

Redwine56
This topic is 2218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To the Good Men of the Forum - we've mentioned "Joshua" from San Francisco who had a short stay in NYC. Well, you've got to google "joshuamannbodyworks" in CA. You can explore his website and find pics of Josh in all his glory. He says that he is subleasing an apt. in NYC for the summer since he was so popular during his recent short stay. I mentioned that I had contacted him at the end of his stay. He seemed nice enough. We should get some insight from our San Fran forum members. He does have a hefty price tag.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! Thanks for explaining my confusing online presence, Redwine56. I did keep busy in NYC, but I'm back home in Oakland after a sublet in Manhattan for the summer. Just arrived yesterday, in fact. Looking forward to getting reaquainted with my SF connections, and expecting another NYC trip for the Holidaze. Regarding pricing, I was playing with rates that were admittedly unreasonable on my way out of town, but mostly because I was trying to save some time for packing and such. I'm back to my regular price of 300 an hour and 350 to host (because I'll reserve a hotel room in that case; can't host at home). You can find me on RM at /verslildevil for more info if y'all are curious. Catch you soon!