THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on GoodNrgMassage in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy? https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/GoodNrgMassage

PRO: Masseur Well trained, skilled, the real deal! 45, 5'11", 165lb, 32w. Swimmer, Brown, Smooth, White.

Intuitive, skilled, therapeutic massage and Tantric work. Healing for the body,mind,spirit. You'll be in Great hands! -Riley . 16 years experience. Private in home studio. Serious? Call 619-204-6602 to schedule or for more info. HIV- ,Drug free Drink No, Zodiac Pisces.

ElHpJiF.png

• 8 months later...

I have been to Riley many times. Very sweet guy and a great massage therapist. Love doing his tantra massage, I've never experienced anything quite like it. I felt amazing and I highly recommend it. Is massage room is private clean and warm which isn't always the case when you go to an independent therapist.

I

I have been to Riley many times. Very sweet guy and a great massage therapist. Love doing his tantra massage, I've never experienced anything quite like it. I felt amazing and I highly recommend it. Is massage room is private clean and warm which isn't always the case when you go to an independent therapist.

Strange.....

You felt compelled to come here and resurrect this old thread......

Just to make your one and only post about this random massage therapist.....

Welcome to the forums....Riley.

Same experience here. Nice guy but his place is just overflowing with stuff!

Did you see the bathroom.... :-/

Also to get into his place I got the feeling that ALL the neighbors are watching because of the layout of the building he lives in. That made me very uncomfortable.