THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Webcams anyone?

Walker1
This topic is 2232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Basically, yes. Depending on the site they'll have rooms or keywords to help classify the guys - muscles, dildo play, bdsm, etc. Some you tip to perform a specific task, show armpit, flash cock (they'll have a menu). some you can tip and ask them to do something. many will go into a private room with just you and him for a per minute rate and will do things. it can get addictive, especially if you find a guy or 5 that you like and your interests click. I'm sure there are more variations on the theme out there.

• 3 weeks later...
Basically, yes. Depending on the site they'll have rooms or keywords to help classify the guys - muscles, dildo play, bdsm, etc. Some you tip to perform a specific task, show armpit, flash cock (they'll have a menu). some you can tip and ask them to do something. many will go into a private room with just you and him for a per minute rate and will do things. it can get addictive, especially if you find a guy or 5 that you like and your interests click. I'm sure there are more variations on the theme out there.

You mean I could have been doing this?!