THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on AXXXLucHAIRYmacho

azguy18
This topic is 2188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
I was just wondering about this guy as well. Too many reviews too quickly. The pics sure look familiar, though. Has he used another name?

yes he has, several. I was quite tempted but his very erratic and slightly aggressive manner put me off. I contacted him and said I wanted to hire him-he said he was leaving town that day so could I hire him within half an hour, I said I was sorry but was working, and then he got very aggressive and said' have better luck with all the grindr losers?! (No idea where that came from ) he then texted me back a week later and tried to arrange a meet, but I had already been put off, I also read a few threads here, none of which were good, but annoyingly I cant remember his former name. No doubt a reason they keep changing it.

yes he has, several. I was quite tempted but his very erratic and slightly aggressive manner put me off. I contacted him and said I wanted to hire him-he said he was leaving town that day so could I hire him within half an hour, I said I was sorry but was working, and then he got very aggressive and said' have better luck with all the grindr losers?! (No idea where that came from ) he then texted me back a week later and tried to arrange a meet, but I had already been put off, I also read a few threads here, none of which were good, but annoyingly I cant remember his former name. No doubt a reason they keep changing it.

...he texted you... and yet he says he can’t receive texts. I guess change that to “I’ve chosen to not communicate via text, unless I chose to do so”.

• 4 months later...

That's a shame that you had to endure that from this provider. Who needs such aggressive & trashy behavior flung into their life?

He's handsome & has a gorgeous foreskin, both factors which caused him to catch my eye when he was in my city once. But I'll pass as I don't need any aggravation even though I find him to be physically appealing.