THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A safe, hot bet in NYC

BostonTom
This topic is 2348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/23740/

"Andrew" is indeed as hot as his pictures. Maybe even hotter. He's a solid masseur - gently attentive and skilled, but not spectacular - and his small talk ain't much. (He's from Belarus.) But what's spectacular are his smoldering looks, eyes that shine like sapphires, and a body that won't quit; given those qualities, his low-key, unassuming attitude is phenomenal. Nude with mutual touch. Not, perhaps, for the massage connoisseur - but I'll be back, and as soon as possible.

The massage sites have emasculated client reviews, have banned meaningful advertising messages by masseurs, and have increased our reliance on reviews such as this one. Bravo, Boston Tom, and also for the other review you posted next to this one, for "B."

I enjoy reading your articulate comments, and you should know that you are filling a need for accurate reviews.

The massage sites have emasculated client reviews, have banned meaningful advertising messages by masseurs, and have increased our reliance on reviews such as this one. Bravo, Boston Tom, and also for the other review you posted next to this one, for "B."

I enjoy reading your articulate comments, and you should know that you are filling a need for accurate reviews.

Thanks Beethoven!