THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London Trip

tallandark
This topic is 2358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I was going to London I would bring whatever funds I had available and meet up with "Lawrence of London". I've reviewed him here and I know what your looking for but if you want to be a top with a gorgeous hunk of man with as good an ass as there as out there then do yourself a favor and try him. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Plus he's super nice guy and fun and smart.

Well I was going to London I would bring whatever funds I had available and meet up with "Lawrence of London". I've reviewed him here and I know what your looking for but if you want to be a top with a gorgeous hunk of man with as good an ass as there as out there then do yourself a favor and try him. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Plus he's super nice guy and fun and smart.

I would second. Never a dull moment with Lawrence. Looking forward to seeing him again when he returns to the states.

The OP is looking FOR a top, not to be one.

I would second. Never a dull moment with Lawrence. Looking forward to seeing him again when he returns to the states.

I was first recommended to Lawrence by a fit, young well-muscled top that I tried unsuccessfully to make versatile. He described Lawrence as "the best bottom in London".

I saw Lawrence a few years ago when he was slimmer but with a good physique. Lawrence was even then quite famous as an excellent bottom, and he proved a fun and compliant companion.