THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fake ads in LA?

devilsoap
This topic is 2355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted this in Capitano`s thread above also. Warnings should be posted everywhere for these scammers like those hazard signs for toxic chemicals.

I scheduled an incall with DanMack. He said he'd see me in a motel near my place and wanted me to advance $60 to pay for the motel. Huh? I Google mapped the motel. It's one of those small rundown motels in a seedy part of town. I cancelled.

I posted this in Capitano`s thread above also. Warnings should be posted everywhere for these scammers like those hazard signs for toxic chemicals.

I scheduled an incall with DanMack. He said he'd see me in a motel near my place and wanted me to advance $60 to pay for the motel. Huh? I Google mapped the motel. It's one of those small rundown motels in a seedy part of town. I cancelled.

I’m pretty sure nowadays, the word “motel” alone is enough to justify it being one of those rundown places in a seedy part of town...