THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Super men’s spa

Jamesryan
This topic is 967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When you walk in there’s a lineup of guys to choose from. A little awkward but....

You can call in advance and describe what you like, e.g., I like a younger asian guy, I like a muscular white guy, etc. They will then tell you a name and you can book him at that time. Otherwise go in and see what they’ve got.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest LeonTrotsky
Thinking about checking this place out since I work in the area, and I've heard (and read) that the masseurs are lined up and you have to choose one. Who should I choose for a good massage and decent extras? PM me please.

bangkok style?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

SMS charges more than the usual because of their location and their rent. It's been $95/60 min. But the experience is not different from other spas. They do have a nice facility though. I'd rather give the price premium as a tip to the masseur. But if there were someone worth visiting there like Samet, Luis, or Rodrigo, I'd go again. 😉

• 3 months later...