THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ryan Chambers In NYC

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yea I ended up moving to Fort Lauderdale this past spring. I got tired of what I call the “doom gloom” of northern winters and early spring where it snows all the time or when it’s 40 degrees and the sun hasn’t made an appearance in the sky in over a week. Current temp in Ft Lauderdale is 76 degrees F on the second day of December….if you need me I’ll be working on my tan 🤣….or riding my bicycle….or in the gym lifting

However during rainy season in Florida over the summer months I do like to tour the country and bring my road and gravel bikes with me. This upcoming summer you’ll be able to catch me in places like Chicago, NYC, Boston, DC, Philly, and most parts of the Midwest where I like to tour ride big cities on 40-60 mile rides. I’ve been considering a west coast tour as well since I haven’t done much exploring out there yet in this biz. Big fan of the forum here! It’s been a great resource for me.

Edited by RyanChambers

44 minutes ago, RyanChambers said:

Yea I ended up moving to Fort Lauderdale this past spring. I got tired of what I call the “doom gloom” of northern winters and early spring where it snows all the time or when it’s 40 degrees and the sun hasn’t made an appearance in the sky in over a week. Current temp in Ft Lauderdale is 76 degrees F on the second day of December….if you need me I’ll be working on my tan 🤣….or riding my bicycle….or in the gym lifting

However during rainy season in Florida over the summer months I do like to tour the country and bring my road and gravel bikes with me. This upcoming summer you’ll be able to catch me in places like Chicago, NYC, Boston, DC, Philly, and most parts of the Midwest where I like to tour ride big cities on 40-60 mile rides. I’ve been considering a west coast tour as well since I haven’t done much exploring out there yet in this biz. Big fan of the forum here! It’s been a great resource for me.

Yeah come to Southern Cali. :).  We have Sunshine even during Winter. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, RyanChambers said:

As you consider a West Coast tour, I’d encourage you to look into the Pacific Northwest.  Never rains in the summer.

30 minutes ago, Hlparx said:

As you consider a West Coast tour, I’d encourage you to look into the Pacific Northwest.  Never rains in the summer.*

* Pacific Northwest Summer is officially defined as Jul 27th to August 2nd. This guarantee is only valid so long as no one farts in Tokyo and no one in Seattle does something douchie like talk about the "character" of their wine at dinner for over an hour. This offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Your mileage may vary. 

1 hour ago, nycman said:

* Pacific Northwest Summer is officially defined as Jul 27th to August 2nd. This guarantee is only valid so long as no one farts in Tokyo and no one in Seattle does something douchie like talk about the "character" of their wine at dinner for over an hour. This offer is not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Your mileage may vary.

*snort*

We're a little more rustic two to three hours south.  More concerned about the character of coffee.  Summer is at least three weeks longer down here too. 😉

5 hours ago, RyanChambers said:

Wow you guys really love where you live up there 😆 🤣 

Moved out here from New England almost 20 years ago to see another part of the country and because I got tired of the snow and cold.  I won't lie, November through February are less than ideal from a rain and lack of daylight perspective, but the rain starts to taper off in March, daylight obviously starts to come back in mid-January, and July to mid-September are glorious.

3 hours ago, Strafe13 said:

I love that your ad lists you as versatile now, so a bottom like myself can finally partake of your services, handsome!  Can’t wait until your next trip to NYC!

This is exactly why he needs to make a visit in the PNW.