THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago spa recommendations?

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go to Sir Spa for massage but no Asian masseurs there. Not that I noticed at least. They need to update their site as some of the masseurs no longer work there. No play though I’ve heard some might bend their rules a bit.

I go to King Spa out in the Chicago burbs mear O’Hare airport. Men’s section is all nide and they do massage there too. Asian for sure but not pretty. Older guys. Legit massage but no play. I like the body scrub. Security wandering around to make sure nobody is playing around. I like it there cuz it’s very clean and mainly to use the sauna after my workout.

• 3 months later...

Just revisited King Spa in Niles, IL. They have taken the benches out of the steam room. They've also put up a sign that says something to the effect that you will be asked to leave if you take multiple showers or take too many trips to the steam room. The locker room attendant wears a vest that says "Security " on it.

King Spa has never been particularly cruisy, but it seems downright hostile now.