THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

C

Guest Italiancub
This topic is 2372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did not see any forum members taking pictures.

My first impression of the hotel was not so good, but I paid for the cheapest room. As I got acquainted to the place I liked it more and more. If I travel next year I will be getting a better room, with more light. I had planned doing some filming, but my room was not a good fit for that. Too dark.

I didn't see anyone taking pictures. I doubt it was anyone from this forum, but of course, we weren't the only ones staying there.

Canyon Club certainly isn't the nicest resort in town, but we love the price and location, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Rob

I didn't see anyone taking pictures. I doubt it was anyone from this forum, but of course, we weren't the only ones staying there.

Canyon Club certainly isn't the nicest resort in town, but we love the price and location, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

Rob

Ditto. And the crowd. The fact that it is full and crowded generates a positive energy, and of course more opportunities for cruising. The other places may be fancier, but they are smaller.