THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 David in NYC

This topic is 1923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have experience with this guy?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/13288/

Yes, I have been messaged by David numerous times as recently as a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed the thorough message including outstanding rare attention to the feet, hands, along with nice conversation, relaxing atmosphere and all at a reasonable price. Try him and I don't believe that you will be disappointed. Let us know after you do.

Yes, I have been messaged by David numerous times as recently as a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed the thorough message including outstanding rare attention to the feet, hands, along with nice conversation, relaxing atmosphere and all at a reasonable price. Try him and I don't believe that you will be disappointed. Let us know after you do.

Yes, I agree with everything this poster said. I don’t think you would be disappointed.

• 1 year later...
I totally agree that the picture is old and he is definitely in his 60's. However, he is a lovely and personable guy who has excellent massage skills with sensual elements.

Yes - but honestly I wouldn’t have booked if I had seen an accurate picture. Very nice guy but his ad should have a current picture.

Sam