THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Scott

Trick
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I contacted this guy yesterday. Our conversation via text somehow veered towards a discussion of the situation with provider websites. I expressed my concerns about the shutdown of these sites. That’s when he said that he runs MasseurFinder. I’m one to give people the benefit of the doubt but should I treat this claim as a red flag?

I contacted this guy yesterday. Our conversation via text somehow veered towards a discussion of the situation with provider websites. I expressed my concerns about the shutdown of these sites. That’s when he said that he runs MasseurFinder. I’m one to give people the benefit of the doubt but should I treat this claim as a red flag?

Possibly a violation of privacy?

Possibly the same person ?

Edited by Guy Fawkes

This is the pic from his ad. I don’t see a resemblance.

0626_D93_F-_A794-4_D8_B-92_F1-79_EE99_FF967_B.jpg

IF memory serves me correctly, I believe this guy had the picture of him on Masseurfinder with a beige colored dog wrapped around his neck for the longest time. I thought it looked kind of weird to me even if it was a nice doggie. What are you going to do . . . Use it as a therapy dog as part of my message?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice and friendly dude but that's it. Not as good looking as the pix would suggest, and not in great shape. Massage skills sub-par because he has another job. Upcharge for a nude massage with mt but not worth it, a clear non-repeat for me... :-(

Edited by Capitano