THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ALLEN from Dallas, TX, visiting DC

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the privilege of meeting this young man today:http://ilikepinga.com/2018/04/01/allen/

I already submitted a review to Daddy's, but of course you have much more information in the above link.

He will be back in DC in May or June. I envy all horny men from Dallas, you have him at home.

Edited by latbear4blk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

His performance has improved markedly in the last year. Saw him once in 2017 - still a thumbs up but more for his killer bod, sweet personality and God given gifts than his skill as a lover. This year I've seen him 3 times and all I can say is WOW! He must be a fast learner when it comes to pleasing another guy cuz he went from being slightly better than ok to one of my all time best experiences. I hope success does not change him!

• 6 months later...

I had my third encounter with Allen last night. The boy did not disappoint. This time I did send a new review to Daddy, and I am about to write a review for my blog.

Do not forget that he can easily travel anywhere. If you are interested in a multiple hours contract, he may flight to Alaska and not charge you for the flight tickets. You should call him.

He hadn't been very responsive, and when he did, he copped an attitude.

He's very millennial in his attitude about replying (or not) to texts / returning calls. If he's not in your city or about to be or his schedule is full he generally does not reply to texts or return calls. Annoying yes but he more than makes up for it with his performance. All his pics on RM are real and all the stellar comments about him on this forum are well deserved.