THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WTF Is Up With MassageM4M Now?

Dmitri
This topic is 2383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just browsed MassageM4M. These massage sites are going from bad to worse. On the plus side, I like the new grid layout. Everything else sucks though. They have deleted many of the masseur's pics, so many masseurs only have a few lame photos. They also did some crappy zooming in on most masseur's faces which is not professional and not flattering on most masseurs......bad photo editing by M4M, probably without the masseur's consent. And to make it even worse, there is no ad text! Just a cold, clinical, computerized description. No personal ad copy from the masseur anymore. Bad move, MassageM4M. I will stick with Masseurfinder and Rentmasseur. At least they have ad copy by the masseur, which gives you more of a connection, and makes you feel like you are dealing with a warm human, not a cold computer robot.

Edited by Dmitri

I agree that M4M is useless now and has been for a while at least for us on this board. But even before they became so sterile, I disliked them because of all the fake masseur the site actually put up to lure you into buying photos of masseurs that didn't even do massages but just to get you to buy photos. You never knew who was actually a masseur or who was a pay to to view ad.