THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on kayden in denver

Guest juan1000
This topic is 2094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest juan1000
He used to be in Atlanta. Good massage and HE...I’ll private message you w details if you’re interested.

Yes please!

Guest InthePines

Sorry, nice guy, but probably the worst massage I ever had. I scheduled a 90 minute massage and Kayden charges $160 for an hour with only a $20 dollar upcharge for the ninety. Ten minutes into the massage, Kayden said, "do you mind if we only do an hour massage? I worked out really hard today and my muscles are so sore". The funny part was, there were no muscles being used during the massage, for it was more like two hands on a Ouija board. The experience felt rushed with no connection and Kayden was leaving within 45 minutes of his arrival.

• 9 months later...
Sorry, nice guy, but probably the worst massage I ever had. I scheduled a 90 minute massage and Kayden charges $160 for an hour with only a $20 dollar upcharge for the ninety. Ten minutes into the massage, Kayden said, "do you mind if we only do an hour massage? I worked out really hard today and my muscles are so sore". The funny part was, there were no muscles being used during the massage, for it was more like two hands on a Ouija board. The experience felt rushed with no connection and Kayden was leaving within 45 minutes of his arrival.

Had one from Kayden once. It was obvious from the start that he's never had any professional training. Total amateur.