THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New to NYC

RyanChambers
This topic is 1905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you'll be posting more pics on the ad. I like ones that have more candid pics and less professional pics. I guess you don't want to show face so that may be an issue for many. But not 100% necessary.

Yea I’ll send face pics private upon request....there will only be headless pics on my profile...I’ll have to update it too with more info

Ive decided to put up a face pice.....anyone able to assist? I tried to copy and paste a link with no success

Where did you want to put up a face picture? If here on the Forum you can't.

This is what I wrote on another thread in response to that issue.

"You can't post pictures directly into the Forum. They have to be hosted on another website. Then you can post the URL using the picture icon in the header of the posting box to show the picture. If they are your own pictures that you want to post, you need to upload them 1st to a server like Dropbox.

If they are lifted off the web-well I'm assuming if you are using an iPad that your main web browser is Safari. I can't find web URL's for pictures using Safari either. That's why when dealing with pictures, I use the GOOGLE Browser. If you see a picture on the web using the Google browser, usually you can get its URL by holding your finger on it. If you do that on Safari, it usually only gives you the option to save it to your picture folder. "

Gman

• 1 month later...

met with Ryan a couple days ago.....smart, friendly, easy-going, masculine, very handsome face, safe, very eager to please and leans toward bottom......has a full-time day job, so eves and weekends are best......tall and getting in better shape all the time......very easy to hang out with him.......is a forum member here (see upthread here)......no RM et al ad.......

daddysreview being submitted....

ryanchambers787@gmail.com

https://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/ryan_chambers_nyc

phone is 973-985-3952

Edited by azdr0710

met with Ryan a couple days ago.....smart, friendly, easy-going, masculine, very handsome face, safe, very eager to please and leans toward bottom......has a full-time day job, so eves and weekends are best......tall and getting in better shape all the time......very easy to hang out with him.......is a forum member here (see upthread here)......no RM et al ad.......

daddysreview being submitted....

ryanchambers787@gmail.com

https://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/ryan_chambers_nyc

phone is 973-985-3952

Oh stop you are embarrassing me!!

Had a wonderful time!

Can’t wait to see you again when you come back to NYC/NJ as well as Palm Springs next Spring!

Yea I did a month trial on Rentmen and now I'm thinking I may want to reactivate my account....in the name of caution I took it down.....sorry for the headache.....you can always text me and I'll send pics that way

Honestly, this is starting to come off like you are trying to do this on the cheap. You don't want to keep an ad on rent.men (I have no idea how much those are) and instead had a short term ad and now are trying to gen up clients by talking to us here on the forums. While I'm sure you'll get clients that way, it just seems to convoluted to me. I'd much rather look at an ad on rentmen than have to 'ask' for pics of someone.

Honestly, this is starting to come off like you are trying to do this on the cheap. You don't want to keep an ad on rent.men (I have no idea how much those are) and instead had a short term ad and now are trying to gen up clients by talking to us here on the forums. While I'm sure you'll get clients that way, it just seems to convoluted to me. I'd much rather look at an ad on rentmen than have to 'ask' for pics of someone.

It's called guerilla marketing.

http://www.clicknjoin.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Image-11.jpg

Rock on @RyanChambers - I look forward to seeing how your approach works out for you! I find your entrepreneurial spirit as a freelancer admirable.

I understand your position here but I'm more about saving face for my regular day job.....its not a matter of cost for me as much as it is discretion....however I am starting to reconsider and will prob reactivate rentmen as I dont think the people from my work are actively spying on my private life outside the 9-5