THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Your first Erotic Massage

Moe

2 hours ago, Otterlybelievable said:

When I flipped over I saw that he’d removed his towel and put on a jockstrap that perfectly framed his butt, but before I could get a great look he put a hand towel over my eyes. He then proceeded to continue the massage as usual, and after starting the HE, I suddenly felt him take me into his mouth. After about a minute of this he stops, takes the rag off my eyes, and guides me from the massage table to the bed, where we spent over an hour enjoying each other.

Sounds like this guy was the magical unicorn of massage.

Pretty much what everyone dreams of, but rarely finds.

8 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sounds like this guy was the magical unicorn of massage.

Pretty much what everyone dreams of, but rarely finds.

Absolutely. He’s sort of the gold standard I’ve compared every other masseur to since, and only a few have come close to matching his blend of excellent massage and eroticism

• 2 weeks later...

My first erotic massage was my first massage period. I was in my early 20's, living in Iran, and visiting with straight American buddies. In those days (1960s) most people went to the public baths, even if they were upper class and had a bathroom at home. Part of the male bath ritual was a masseur scraping your skin with a stirgil and applying a depilatory to the typical hirsute Iranian man, and then an excellent massage. One of the buds went to the neighborhood bathhouse, and came back ranting and raving that, while lying on his stomach, the masseur stretched his arm behind him and closed his hand around the masseur's erect cock ("and it was a fucking little cock."). When Iranian men went to the bathhouse, they wrapped their loins tightly in a long towel made for the purpose, kind of like a diaper, keeping the family jewels out of bounds. When this masseur walked in on the naked (as we would expect) American, he knew what all Iranian men knew, that this was a signal that sex was desired. While my buddy was horrified, I immediately knew what I wanted and how to get it, and as soon as it was politic, took my leave and headed to the bathhouse. I laid face down on the table, naked, and before I left, got fucked by the masseur. In those days a massage was 25¢, and a fuck another 25¢ tip. You can be sure I enjoyed many a bathhouse dalliance for the next couple of years that I was there.

I noted that all Iranian men knew this was the deal, and fathers always accompanied their teenage sons to their weekly bathhouse ritual, to be sure there weren't any extras. Not that the teenage sons were't doing each other...girls were essentially locked away in purdah...and what's a guy to do? Despite the reputation that homosexuality was strictly forbidden, like all things that are forbidden, it just means that no one is regulating them since they don't exist, and in fact they are rampant. When in 2007, then-Iranian President Ahmadinejad said in NYC "In Iran, we do not have homosexuals like in your country", all of my gay friends who had lived there were rolling in the aisles laughing. Of course, many of the guys were "situational homosexuals" who only had sex with men until they married a woman. However, there were also plenty of gay guys who were gay, if closeted to one degree or another, and definitely were lifelong adherents to cock.  

The provider had a studio in an older building on Lake St.            not far from Lake Calhoun in MPLS.

It was a Saturday during the day.  The entrance was tucked away in back, a sort of peculiar way to enter.  I arrived early, just as the provider appeared on skates, back from a few laps around the lake.  I remember wondering to myself what kind of reaction he expected skating around in public wearing a tank top and very short white shorts. 

spacer.png

He had a nice body and a nice smile.  He unlocked and led me in.  He switched on background music, Yanni. 

I still remember his long strokes, me on my stomach, his hands gliding from my ankles up to my glutes, teasing a specific location in a way that I loved, arousing me so much that he found additional real estate available to brush his fingers against, so that I would know that he knew I was hard.

I was too new and too shy to imagine MT with him.  At the end he asked if I'd like an orgasm.

Edited by TonyDown
sp.

14 hours ago, Whippoorwill said:

many of the guys were "situational homosexuals" who only had sex with men until they married a woman. However, there were also plenty of gay guys who were gay, if closeted to one degree or another, and definitely were lifelong adherents to cock.  

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I found this same culture in Turkey. Particularly Istanbul, where many of the handsome young men take a male "lover" until he marries. Homosexual activity is on the up-tick with these "situational homosexuals" because now the girls want to get a college degree before they marry. 

There are many bath-houses in Istanbul, that have a reputation for being virtual brothels, with a primarily immigrant ( mostly Syrian and Kurdish ) masseurs who service unmarried men.  Homosexual is a term reserved for men who never marry. Even if you continue to get your dick sucked by young refugees, in marriage, you're still not considered a "homoesexual".  Bisexuality is quite common, yet the word doesn't seem to exist in their vocabulary.  It's a one-eye-open/ one-eye-closed part of their culture.