THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Friends or Foes?

ontheroad
This topic is 2409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

wondering what you guys think? Sometimes I encounter a situation where my “regular” in a given city is out of town when I am in town. I have asked numerous times, hey, do you have anyone else you can recommend that is as good as you. The reply is ALWAYS for me, no, I don’t know anyone else. And sometimes these are massseurs that are very friendly with me. It surprises me. I would think you would want to have a relationship with someone that can do cross referrals. Thoughts?

I'm sure that muscleboy is right. I can't imagine that masseurs couldn't recommend a friend if they wanted to. I like to think that most masseurs I know would be happy to recommend a friend, but it's a business, and many people don't want to lose a good customer.

As we used to say in New York long ago, "Does Macy's tell Gimbel's?"

I don’t know. If you go to the person regularly and they aren’t available, have confidence that your skills are going to keep the customer coming back. Acupuncturists do it. Doctors do it. Maybe the “sensual” thing is the reason the line is drawn. I mean I would probably say, hey I like this guy. He may not give you the extras I do, but his technique is good.