THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jon Kortajarena [Actor, Model]

Avalon
This topic is 2328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Kortajarena

I've been watching season two of "Quantico" on Netflix. This handsome Spanish actor is a secondary character on it.

And in real life he is gay!

Good for him that he got a gig on an American series because Spanish TV/movies don't pay sh*t. He stars in a new series that premieres on Spanish television this Wednesday. I'll be watching it ("La verdad") because it sounds interesting: the granddaughter of Spain's wealthiest banker goes missing as a teenager and reappears nine years later. Who kidnapped her? Where has she been and what has she been doing for the last nine years? But gotta say, I won't tune in for Kortajarena; the guy's really not my type.

Interestingly enough, Kortajarena is from Bilbao and speaks Basque, a language spoken by only 750K people in the whole world. I always thought it would be super-cool to speak a language that almost no one else speaks/understands. Put it this way, if he's in a restaurant in LA and speaking Spanish, it's almost certain that someone at a nearby table can eavesdrop on his conversation. But Basque? No way.