THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jimmy Returns to the Re-opened Hero Spa

Redwine56
This topic is 2417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who is that? Jimmy?

Nah, that's not our Jimmy. Hero got a lot of mileage out of those pics. They've been on Hero's website forever. I guess Jimmy didn't get along too well with Dylan (while working at Babylon) or maybe the competition was too much for him. I hope they upped Jimmy's salary at the newly re-opened Hero. He brings in the customers. I may have to go back . . . But keep my clothes close by. :eek:

Nah, that's not our Jimmy. Hero got a lot of mileage out of those pics. They've been on Hero's website forever. I guess Jimmy didn't get along too well with Dylan (while working at Babylon) or maybe the competition was too much for him. I hope they upped Jimmy's salary at the newly re-opened Hero. He brings in the customers. I may have to go back . . . But keep my clothes close by. :eek:

I love me some Dylan action but seems he can’t keep guys at the spa. I’m so intrigued about these inner workings. Feel like the same happened without August.

• 2 weeks later...