THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Role Play Tips?

beaudejour
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heya - I have a lot of questions, so thanks for your patience. I don't have a lot of experience with role play kinks but I'm down for almost anything (or up if you like). Anyway, I have this kind of hot one involving natives stabbing each other wearing loincloths. I'd like to do it up right but can't quite work out a realistic stabbing scenario. Like, nerf spears? LOL. Any role play tips would be appreciated.

Also, what are some best practices for spanking?

Any valuable acting lessons are most welcome! Thx much and TGIF.

Heya - I have a lot of questions, etc... I don't have a lot of experience with role play kinks but...

...I have this kind of hot one involving natives stabbing each other wearing loincloths. I'd like to do it up right but can't quite work out a realistic stabbing scenario. Like, nerf spears? LOL. Any role play tips would be appreciated... etc...

Thx much and TGIF.

In my group of FWB, we call that spear fantasy flip-f**king! He uses that natural spear he's got sticking out of his loincloth on me and then I use my own rock-hard spear on him, so we both enjoy the spear-f**king and spear-stabbing pretty equally until we both shoot buckets!!! :eek::p;) LOL!

TruHart1 :cool: