THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on KaiFalco

Trebor
This topic is 1504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always ask myself “How am I likely to feel after spending time with this person?”

I’ve been on the cusp of reaching out to him a couple of times and something just didn’t click.

He has a twitter feed with a couple of videos.

Edited by Keith30309

I always ask myself “How am I likely to feel after spending time with this person?”

I’ve been on the cusp of reaching out to him a couple of times and something just didn’t click.

He has a twitter feed with a couple of videos.

I feel the same way.

• 2 years later...

I actually did reach out to him about a month ago. His 2-hour rate was outside my comfort zone.

Something just told me it would be going thru the motions.

In general I like to get a sense of at least a little enthusiasm about meeting *me*.

When I look at some of these guys’ twitter feeds with vid clips with other pros it looks like they are having huge fun and it’s an erotic blast. Sometimes I get a sense that I’m the guy they *have* to be with to pay the bills and that I’m the 5:00 appointment (yawn) between the dentist and gym. If I did pay $600 to spend time with someone it needs to be more than an assembly line experience.

Edited by Keith30309

• 5 months later...