THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Big kenny 250

NJmusclelover
This topic is 2327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted him while he is in Vegas. Told him I wanted to give him a sensual massage and oral to completion. He said no problems. Gut feeling was to not go through with setting up appt. Now that I see no sexual activity at all from the above poster I'm glad I stuck to my guns.

Contacted him while he is in Vegas. Told him I wanted to give him a sensual massage and oral to completion. He said no problems. Gut feeling was to not go through with setting up appt. Now that I see no sexual activity at all from the above poster I'm glad I stuck to my guns.

As Grandfather said in "Little Big Man" - "Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't." o_O

• 3 months later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

Yeah I used to do cam shows with this guy. He's sexy for sure, but we often talked about live meet-ups and it was very clear that he was into ZERO sexual stuff.

So....stand and pose, look but don't touch.

B O R I N G

:rolleyes:

I saw Kenny advertise on a massage site so I recontacted him. I thought "what the hell... Maybe I can get a good massage from a hot guy". He text back saying he wasn't free till the next day. Then an hour later text me that he might be available that evening. Sent me an address. I contacted him the next day inquiring about the massage. No reply back. Oh well.