THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on "The Touch by Bobby" in DMV

Massageluva80
This topic is 2469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello,

Has anyone been to Bobby in Northern VA, https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/amazingthetouch.shtml? He advertises in the relax section of massagem4m, but I did not get more than a nice therapeutic massage when I hired him. Anyone have better luck? Any advice/magic words to get extras?

Thanks

Same here. I thought I would get more, but all I received was a good therapeutic massage. When he started advertising in the MF Relax section(I had initially seen his ad on CL), I asked if he had expanded his offerings to more than just therapeutic sessions. He replied that he had not. I followed up by saying that by being listed in the Relax section, most folks will expect more than a therapeutic session. He did not respond.

In his ad, the outline of his dick is visible in a couple of the pics. During my session, he was clearly freeballing in his thin shorts, so I thought the opportunity was there. Maybe it's a marketing tactic? Dunno. I suspect that maybe more is available. I just assumed that there was no chemistry from his side for me. I will see him again.