THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ZayneRivers

JEC
This topic is 2501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to meet with him when he came to my area. I politely texted him and didn’t receive a response. He had already joined the forum by then. So I pm’d asking if he received my text. He responded by saying he responds to all his text (he clearly didn’t in my case). He then asked for my number to verify... which I complied with. Never heard from him after that exchange.

I do t if there was something particular I said but he didn’t seem interested in meeting. You may have to be persistent if you want to meet.

I chalk it up to it wasn’t meant to be. His pictures are hot though.

I hired him when he came through my town for work. I had a very good time. His pictures are accurate, and he delivered. Unlike most providers I have met, he asks for additional money for a hotel. You'll need to consider that in the financial side of the decision. I am suspecting that the work he does does not get a private room for travelling. I don't recall any communication problems.