THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Stock Bar calendar

AvengingDanno
This topic is 2405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all - maybe I misheard but I thought there would be a Stock Bar calendar available again this year, but when my friends went in person, they didn't have any. Did I misunderstand an announcement?

Steve from Stock Bar said they had a monthly calendar only, suitable for recycling, not hanging on the wall for the year :(

Hey all - maybe I misheard but I thought there would be a Stock Bar calendar available again this year, but when my friends went in person, they didn't have any. Did I misunderstand an announcement?

There is a monthly event at the club where you can receive a MONTHLY calendar. It can also be downloaded as a desktop for your computer in the member section of the StockBar.com website.

The photos are hardly recycling material p gren.

There is a monthly event at the club where you can receive a MONTHLY calendar. It can also be downloaded as a desktop for your computer in the member section of the StockBar.com website.

The photos are hardly recycling material p gren.

Hi, you misunderstood. I was clarifying it's not a wall calendar for 2018 (random example here: http://www.thekiltstore.com/1637861/products/2018_men_in_kilts_calendar.aspx) which is what several guys have asked about. Recycling wasn't about the dancers, it was about the format, the monthly events handout isn't going to be a keeper for the year.