THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

GuyLawrence NYC

Somefun83
This topic is 1883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met him for massage. He is VERY attractive. I’m not 1000% those are his photos but they probably are from when he was a little tighter but his is very handsome and quite nice and his body as far as I’m concerned is perfect. We just had a massage and HE. His prices were sort of outrageous but we discussed bring them down a big. He kept his underwear on. I think maybe they come off at the higher prices

• 2 months later...

His email response to me: "Thanks for the message. I specialize in erotic massage. $300 incl mutual Massage and release. I work out of a studio on 14th and 6th. The room rental is $50 which I ask for in advance from new clients. Just to avoid any fake bookings and no-shows."

Unclear whether the $50 is part of the the $300 or on top of it, LOL. Either way, when you can get full service from someone just as hot for $300, am left wondering how/why he has any clients.

His email response to me: "Thanks for the message. I specialize in erotic massage. $300 incl mutual Massage and release. I work out of a studio on 14th and 6th. The room rental is $50 which I ask for in advance from new clients. Just to avoid any fake bookings and no-shows."

Unclear whether the $50 is part of the the $300 or on top of it, LOL. Either way, when you can get full service from someone just as hot for $300, am left wondering how/why he has any clients.

Ha, and because it’s at 14th and 6th, he should discount it $50 IMHO!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...