THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Joseph

rustyrex
This topic is 2282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lonlyboy

So I am new to posting. I found this forum after BP, CL went to crap and I started seeing a whole new crop of people on usual sites. I was trying to find reviews.

Anyway I met Joe recently and I was not impressed.

The massage was awful and honestly he seemed uninterested. I sent him body pics because I am chubby but he said it was not a problem.

This seems to be a common problem for me in the Dallas market. I enjoy a good massage followed by fun.

I can seem to get one or the other but not both

So I am new to posting. I found this forum after BP, CL went to crap and I started seeing a whole new crop of people on usual sites. I was trying to find reviews.

The massage was awful and honestly he seemed uninterested. I sent him body pics because I am chubby but he said it was not a problem.

This seems to be a common problem for me in the Dallas market. I enjoy a good massage followed by fun.

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with Joe. My time with him, and thus my review, did not include massage so I can speak to his skills in that department. Feel free to submit a review (https://www.daddysreviews.com/).

Guest Lonlyboy
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with Joe. My time with him, and thus my review, did not include massage so I can speak to his skills in that department. Feel free to submit a review (https://www.daddysreviews.com/).

I thought about posting a review but I am on the fence. If I was focused on just his time and no massage at all I think he would have been fine.

The main reason I didn't enjoy it is I specifically asked him about a massage and style and outlined what I wanted. It felt like the massage was just a means to an end with him.

• 1 month later...

Have you tried https://rent.men/LordVigor ?? He gives a top notch massage and there was fun to be had, too!