THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Villa Gianni

Zippo5

VG is lovely as ever . I popped by and all the rooms were occupied .  Still operating under limited hours , 1pm to 7pm .  The manager told me he’s looking to perhaps revert back to his post covid hours in November 2022.  

There was a decent selection of “providers”  something for everyone. All the providers were vers on the day .  Best hour i’ve had in a long time , topping . 

Easy . Uncomplicated . Satisfying. 😎 

On 10/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, young11 said:

they used to send pictures of who is available but they don't seem to be doing it anymore. I usually find the line-up quite boring for someone who likes muscular guys. How was the line up in terms of build?

They still do that. Had a good variety sent to me this week. 

The last time I was in London a few weeks back , I stopped by twice over the span of a week.  There were a few twinky brazillains, one built guy, a mix . I personally like both dark and pasty white , there was a lovely Irish guy I very much enjoyed . Hes not the best looking dude in the line up but sometimes you find a diamond in the rough. He was a nice to spend an hour with. I also met up with a twinky Brazilian .  I topped both times . 

I personally think the most fun aspect is just showing up and seeing who is there , there is fun in the unexpected. Pre booking takes away from that joy ( my personal opinion) Edmar mentioned that he is going to extend the operating hours this month. 

It’s such a delight when you find a hit.  

Edited by jetlow

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Rohit said:

Has anyone visited recently, and any pics of the current selection? Thanks 😊 

I reached out to them by email yesterday for a trip I have this weekend. Unfortunately I haven’t heard back yet, but if I make it I’ll try to update anyone. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of them lemme know

Update: just got back from London, and while the host was super friendly, things didn't go so smoothly. I had reached out a couple days before to get some portfolio emailed for a hotel visit, but never heard back. Thought I'd stop by, so I called ahead, and they told me they closed at 7, so I showed up around 5:30. The host was super friendly, but all the boys were leaving for the night. He suggested stopping by earlier in the day tomorrow, and he went through some photos if I wanted to schedule tonight. About half were Brazilian, and there was a Dutch guy, an Italian, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Russian. The Russian was my favorite, cute twunky type. He told me he'd reach out and let me know about that night, but I never heard back. So that day was a bust.

I stopped by around 3pm the next day, he said the Russian would be available potentially that night. I asked about just doing an appointment while I was there. He did the two-way mirror thing and there were only three guys were there and they were really... rough. They looked like migrant twinks that weren't eating well and came straight off the street. It was a pretty depressing. I politely declined, saying they weren't really my type. The host acknowledged that winters had slim-pickings. I ended up not scheduling that night either.

The effort was there, and the interactions were extremely friendly, but it simply didn't work out. I'll probably be back in the spring, so hopefully things turn around.

Edited by AndreG

2 hours ago, AndreG said:

Update: just got back from London, and while the host was super friendly, things didn't go so smoothly. I had reached out a couple days before to get some portfolio emailed for a hotel visit, but never heard back. Thought I'd stop by, so I called ahead, and they told me they closed at 7, so I showed up around 5:30. The host was super friendly, but all the boys were leaving for the night. He suggested stopping by earlier in the day tomorrow, and he went through some photos if I wanted to schedule tonight. About half were Brazilian, and there was a Dutch guy, an Italian, a Spaniard, a Romanian and a Russian. The Russian was my favorite, cute twunky type. He told me he'd reach out and let me know about that night, but I never heard back. So that day was a bust.

I stopped by around 3pm the next day, he said the Russian would be available potentially that night. I asked about just doing an appointment while I was there. He did the two-way mirror thing and there were only three guys were there and they were really... rough. They looked like migrant twinks that weren't eating well and came straight off the street. It was a pretty depressing. I politely declined, saying they weren't really my type. The host acknowledged that winters had slim-pickings. I ended up not scheduling that night either.

The effort was there, and the interactions were extremely friendly, but it simply didn't work out. I'll probably be back in the spring, so hopefully things turn around.

Can you confirm their current days of operation and hours?

• 2 months later...