THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Search Party

TruthBTold
This topic is 2425 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you have been watching the series "Search Party" it is coming back on November 19, 2017. I found it very quirky, funny, and well written. It also has occasional appearances by equally quirky, funny actors (Parker Posey, Rosie Perez, John Early). It is on TBS. I would suggest watching Season 1 if you can. I know you can see it on You Tube (or maybe other places).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you have been watching the series "Search Party" it is coming back on November 19, 2017. I found it very quirky, funny, and well written. It also has occasional appearances by equally quirky, funny actors (Parker Posey, Rosie Perez, John Early). It is on TBS. I would suggest watching Season 1 if you can. I know you can see it on You Tube (or maybe other places).

I have yet to finish Season 1 but I love it so far, and I agree it is well written. Also I like the twists in the plot are pretty unexpected.

I have yet to finish Season 1 but I love it so far, and I agree it is well written. Also I like the twists in the plot are pretty unexpected.

I'm really happy for that. I love when people get to see recommended things. Season 2 is also well done. It is interesting to see how things go when it appears that they can't go anywhere. I know that makes no sense but you'll see. See if you can catch People of Earth. It has many of the same qualities as SP.

I'm really happy for that. I love when people get to see recommended things. Season 2 is also well done. It is interesting to see how things go when it appears that they can't go anywhere. I know that makes no sense but you'll see. See if you can catch People of Earth. It has many of the same qualities as SP.

I have watched People of Earth...it's a little harder to get into IMO

Really? I just found it a weird, funny, odd take on things. I loved that the aliens were not monolithic but were as fucked up as the humans and that they introduced a somewhat gay alien character into the mix. I would like to be able to buy both series to have but because they are produced by TBS (maybe) they have not released on DVD, etc.