THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What do you say when contacting a masseur

paulvanl
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would say be careful texting to people who are state licensed and asking to pay for "extras". There are two types of masseurs in my book:

1) Those who are professionally trained and skilled in the art of bodywork. Some of which are gay/ bi/ open minded and sometimes extra things just happen. I mean guy are just sexual beings and one is already naked... sometime one becomes two. These people don't charge for those type of extras, and the true focus is on massage. Which is why people here use terms like "mileage may vary"... because if there is not a connection - there is no extras. Also these masseurs will often not reply to anyone questioning on "extras" because that is soliciting and besides going to jail... they would loose their state license and there careers.

2) Those who are not trained and use massage as a disguise or ploy to pull trick, or get paid for being naked, mutual touching and sometimes much more. These guys are pro's and the hustle for the mighty dollar doing anything but a true massage also known as Rub & Tugs. (like the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing) Some times these guys are straight and just working the gay guys for money, charging a high fee and doing as little "extras" as they can get away with. These masseurs must often do not hold a state license, although I have read on here where some guys actually went to school after years of rub & tugs and went "totally legit".

Now this is all just from what I have gathered on this forum, condensed it into a few paragraphs and through in some personal BAD experiences with a few #2 masseurs listed above. I love this forum for it's Buyer Beware, regardless of what you are looking for. And No Judgement on what you are looking for, but I saw some of your past threads mentioning RentMen. So if you are truly looking for the scenario list above, maybe try adjusting your search on RentMen for masseurs and search your local area for that is a sure way of getting what you wrote. DaddyReview.com has reviews on most guys on RentMen so you can learn more about them. RentMen also has another site RentMassuer and that site clear states what type of massage the masseurs are offering, from therapeutic to erotic.

I am some what familiar with these sites and learning more too as I go, however not my resource for what I am personally looking for and have never hired from there. If you find a masseur that you want to learn more about, you can always reference back to the forum and use the search bar to add the masseurs name and what others are saying. This is especially helpful, because most times the reviews are written by the masseurs... so it is safe to say that they are very flattering, but often far from the truth. Hope this helps -xx

Just re-read my post and I sound a little bitchy! Sorry... maybe it's the full moon or just that time of the month or maybe I just need a dam massage myself and stop chatting about it!

((;

This was a great post. I did not read “ bitchy” at all. Well done!

First of all, it's a real crap shoot to choose a masseur without a recommendation that you can trust. You can trust people in this forum. I ask questions and answer them via PMs all the time.

When I contact a masseur -- and I avoid those whose rates are "ask me" -- I ask very clearly, is the massage done in the nude, do you encourage mutual touch (I avoid the word "allow"), do you massage all parts of the body? I tell them that I like sensual and erotic massages. I add that I will respect your boundaries, but that I have no boundaries, and I like to be massaged in certain areas, and I'm specific as to what those areas are. If I want to know whether the massage is done on a table or a bed, I ask. If I want them to come here, I tell them what neighborhood I live in, that it's easy to get here, and that the massage will be done on my bed.

Respect and candor. I think those characteristics go a long way.

Archived