THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Assistance on a Vegas trip

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 2539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That’s a big percentage! How far do people go by play?

It's usually not more than jerking but I have seen people go considerably farther than is really prudent given that not everyone knows what goes on there. I haven't happened to see it but I understand that people do on occasion get tossed out.

If someone comes into the spa/steamroom wearing swim trunks, don't be stupid. Don't do anything while they are there.

It's usually not more than jerking but I have seen people go considerably farther than is really prudent given that not everyone knows what goes on there. I haven't happened to see it but I understand that people do on occasion get tossed out.

If someone comes into the spa/steamroom wearing swim trunks, don't be stupid. Don't do anything while they are there.

Haha there was a gentleman in the Mandalay steam once who some of us felt SHOULD have been thrown out. Turns out he was a regular and tipped all the male spa staff well, soooo.....

Haha there was a gentleman in the Mandalay steam once who some of us felt SHOULD have been thrown out. Turns out he was a regular and tipped all the male spa staff well, soooo.....

Last time I was there one of the attendants was smoking hot but I don't think I saw him pick up a single towel. I was wondering if he was kept on the staff as eye candy.

Last time I was there one of the attendants was smoking hot but I don't think I saw him pick up a single towel. I was wondering if he was kept on the staff as eye candy.

How recent was this and what’d he look like? I remember a tall hot blonde guy last time I was there, but he was actually doing some work.

I’ve agree that Mandalay can be fun.

Cosmopolitan spa is small and usually not that busy, but I’ve played around with a few guys there, mostly hot and straight. Might be because a lot of younger guys tend to stay there and maybe they go to the spa to get away and maybe play. It’s an awesome place when the right crowd is there!

How recent was this and what’d he look like? I remember a tall hot blonde guy last time I was there, but he was actually doing some work.

I’ve agree that Mandalay can be fun.

Cosmopolitan spa is small and usually not that busy, but I’ve played around with a few guys there, mostly hot and straight. Might be because a lot of younger guys tend to stay there and maybe they go to the spa to get away and maybe play. It’s an awesome place when the right crowd is there!

Around Labor day. He had kind of curly light brown hair(I suppose could have looked blonde if he was under a light) and was extremely tan. I noticed they ran out of towels twice, which I had never seen happen before.

Archived