THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Major Crimes Returns 31 October Tuesday

Avalon
This topic is 2439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

My main reason of watching the show is for the Rusty storyline. Rusty's ex Gus is back in town. Gus was a sous chef and had been having sex with his boss. When Gus stopped the boss fired him and refused to write him a letter of recommendation. Rusty is hurt because Gus had sex with someone else. I don't know why because they had broken up; it was none of his business. Anyway Rusty seems to still have feelings for Gus. Rusty went to the boss and demanded two months severance pay and a letter of recommendation. Rusty had already written it. Rusty told him what he did was illegal, firing someone over sex. The boss complied.

• 1 month later...

Tonight was the series finale. Rusty is finally free of Stroh's threat. Gus was not in the final scene but in the penultimate scene Gus said that he would now be going back to his apartment. Rusty took his hand and asked him to spend the night. I like to think they have a happily ever after.