THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My first Rentboy.pro

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We’ll see how it goes. I think that anything that provides more info and a bit of healthy competition is a good thing.

I have had one ahha moment. There’s a guy who’s been around for some time with some twinkish pics on RM who’s messaged me a couple of times. I ran across a profile on the new site that looked vaguely familiar: it was the same guy but with a different name and pics which look a fair bit older... more current I assume. The personality is the same and I’m no more or less likely to meet him but it was enlightening.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate jumping through circles to join new sites when rentmen asked me for my ID I didn’t even think I was gonna stock around. I’ll buckel down tomorrow and get myself registered I had forgotten it was still free !

No matter what sites you're on, you need to take a trip back to Boston sometime soon, stud...:D

Hell, it'd be an improvement if I could search by city. When I try to type in New York, the pull down menu offers Newark, NJ and Tennessee (?!!).

Sounds like on omen telling you to finally visit Musky Nut, TN. I believe you have several prospective clients there who are clamoring for you to visit them. ;)

Archived