THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Estefano in DC

asd41
This topic is 2536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Couldn't find a thread about him. Any input would be much appreciated, thank you!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/domenico.shtml

I had him last week. Good massage, str8, and no funny biz. I was nude he was in shorts and tank. Speaks very little English, but I speak Spanish. I would repeat the experience. Found some spots in my legs others do not. More sports to Swedish style. He would rather discuss any potential extras in person. I suspect an up charge. Very intelligent and nice guy.

His pricing scheme has also changed. In his MasseurFinder ad, he was $140 yesterday with a $20 discount before 2pm all this week (and last week). That changed today to $120 with a 10% discount on Thursdays. His Rentmasseur ad has his rate listed at $160. Ahh...he just told me via text that he changed prices for today only. With these fluctuation in rates, seems that you need to confirm price when booking an appt.

I also noticed that his phone number has changed since he first started advertising last week. I don't think that is significant, but thought I would note that. The MasseurFinder ad has the newest phone number (and the most recent updates). The RentMassuer ad hasn't changed since it was posted last week and has the original phone number.

His pricing scheme has also changed. In his MasseurFinder ad, he was $140 yesterday with a $20 discount before 2pm all this week (and last week). That changed today to $120 with a 10% discount on Thursdays. His Rentmasseur ad has his rate listed at $160. Ahh...he just told me via text that he changed prices for today only. With these fluctuation in rates, seems that you need to confirm price when booking an appt.

I also noticed that his phone number has changed since he first started advertising last week. I don't think that is significant, but thought I would note that. The MasseurFinder ad has the newest phone number (and the most recent updates). The RentMassuer ad hasn't changed since it was posted last week and has the original phone number.

When I set up, I got one of the text confirmation's and I could respond to it. Anyway, it could also be a way of keeping the two sites different. Let's face it. MF is a little more legit type, than RM, which is more associated with RentMen. No matter, I still recommend. He is new and will work out the details. I wish him success.

Couldn't find a thread about him. Any input would be much appreciated, thank you!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/domenico.shtml

I have had my session with Estefano. As @NavyChief noted...he speaks little English. He has only been in the country a few weeks. Make sure that your either brush up on your Spanish skills...or look up some key words/phrases before going ("¿Desnudo?","¿Puedo tocarte?", "¿Cuánto extra tengo que pagar?"). We spent a lot of time upfront (an during) using the translator app on his phone to communicate.

Beyond that, the massage is good (it may have been better if I could have communicated better what I needed out of the massage). Estafano checked in often ("You Like-ah?")...maybe even too often, to see how I was doing. I liked the massage from Miguel out of the same spaces better. It looks like there are multiple massage rooms in this place (I was in a different room than when I had my session with Miguel) and the chatty girls watching tv were non-existant this time.

He looks just like his pics. He's a cutie. He was taller than I had anticipated and his body was also thicker (but I found it super hot). And yes, @spacecowboy, the huge nips are real and they're spectacular! (

)

He is more Heteroflexible than Str8.

PM for details.

Archived