THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Peter, massage therapist in SF,

asntop74
This topic is 2538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have info on this ad, I found on Craigslist? PM with details, thanks.

I'm 6'3, 196, athletic, fit professional (certified) CMT

720 hrs course of massage training from a therapeutic reputable massage school, National Holistic Institute of massage, and been doing massage for an additional 8 years. It gives me truly great pleasure to do massage and see the benefits and results it offers to my clients. I specialize and integrate Deep Tissue/sports, Swedish massage, Cross Fiber muscle work and light stretching that is fluid and intuitive. I'm very easy going, cool and open minded guy, that will truly focus on your needs in the comfort of my massage studio or out calls I bring a massage table and I use natural oils or lotions that are Benificial to condition your skin.

Please contact me and leave me a text or a voice message or email, I'll promptly return your message. I have a massage studio in SF on 18th and Treat, (main entrance of building is on Treat St.)where I do in calls only and work from 4-8:30pm weekdays and weekends. 12-7. On occasion i can schedule earlier sessions if given enough a notice at least a day in advance.

I'm only at my studio when there is a scheduled appointment. Please if possible schedule with me in advance.

I live in Fairfax, MARIN county and will do OUTCALLS with an additional charge depending on distance.

(When contacting me please give your full name and cell number.

There will be a cancellation fee of $100 if not given 3 hrs prior to your service)

Thanks and hope to hear!

Peter

?ui=2&ik=8a9f4dd8a1&view=fimg&th=15f4d24a350eceb9&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_15f4d2432f857a2a&attbid=ANGjdJ91XHr6JWU806bIcpD3DdOQIsc13Y1x5XdX6szCORo9rBD51AdCDT0FPgc7kOVa6XFVoSLtBNbUFN8sHEqC6m_NehiwnIvX-LGmX7R6g9Sz9fJ4C6cfhQH9jac&sz=w674-h900&ats=1508876089152&rm=15f4d24a350eceb9&zw&atsh=1

Archived