THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on StevenMagnum in San Francisco

Nick222
This topic is 2549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think this one will last long either: https://rent.men/Steviemuscles

All of his pics have been image flipped right for left. He has two mirror selfies that look like he's holding the iPhone in his left hand. In one of those pics the Apple logo shows as correctly oriented when it should be a mirror image. Two of the pics that clearly should not be mirror images are flipped -- there's a backwards Spider Man poster behind him in one, and there's a kitchen pic where the microwave doesn't have a door handle where you'd expect one. The flipping has been done consistently, making it appear as if his arm tattoo is on his right arm and flipped to his left in the mirror selfies.

Flipping pictures right for left is a good tactic to use if you want to defeat Google Image Search. Sure enough, when I download his pics and flip them back an image search on the corrected pics turns up a fitness model living in Brazil. This model has an extensive Instagram from which to steal pics.

These are the situations that make me wonder.

On some level, the rentguy must be capitalizing on that ad. Or why else keep paying for it? Why else keep traveling?

I suppose I know the answer, but, really, just how prevalent is "thinking with one's crotch?" Who is dumb enough to hire someone like that? Even a non-researcher, non forum member can see the one bad review, sees his name change multiple times in one day.

Archived