THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 John Atlanta (formerly Small Town John)

youngboldone
This topic is 2553 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was initially intrigued by this guy's ad, and after reading his copious, glowing reviews, I am definitely interested in meeting him. However, there is no phone number option, and the only way I can see to contact him is via email. I sent an email four days ago and heard nothing. Sent a second email two days ago and still nothing. Should I just give up and assume this isn't going to happen? Or am I missing something? I see nothing specific in his ad about any other mode of contact. Just wondered if anyone knew of a different way to get in touch with him.

I was initially intrigued by this guy's ad, and after reading his copious, glowing reviews, I am definitely interested in meeting him. However, there is no phone number option, and the only way I can see to contact him is via email. I sent an email four days ago and heard nothing. Sent a second email two days ago and still nothing. Should I just give up and assume this isn't going to happen? Or am I missing something? I see nothing specific in his ad about any other mode of contact. Just wondered if anyone knew of a different way to get in touch with him.

I’ve never met John but have exchanged pleasant notes with him. I’d give it a little time - I’ve noted that he has had some travel dates posted recently.

He has been in the biz for over 10 years and is an excellent service provider. Professional, smart and great personality. He has been a guest in my home and I too had not heard much about him lately and was hoping he hadn't retired. He used to post occasionally on the forum and we would be happy to hear from him again. You will very much enjoy your time with John!

Kipp

Met him in Atlanta a number of years ago. Really nice guy and hot,hot,hot. Go for it. You won't be sorry.

Archived