THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

3 guys from backpage

Gadfly22
This topic is 2539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

where can you get a prepaid phone that has no link to your name?

The Trak phones at BestBuy do work they have diff levels of quality and ALL the phones and the cards to add minutes etc can be paid for in cash and will be untrace-able, BUT just know that TEXTS are gauged differently re how many minutes they eat up etc so a 20+ $ card for two hours could be GONE in just one back n forth series of texts to one scort. ALSO though the phones technically don't "expire" there was a limit as to how long you can use it before you're required to sign up for a plan, but it was pretty long like 6mos or a year. (IDK if anyone remembers the homeless kid I was trying to help last year but I bought him one and spent a LOT on re-fill cards he'd use up a 2hr card just trying to get a bed for one night on couchsurfers.com etc.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use that phone or just take the SIM card and put in a nicer device you buy online or an older device you already have (assuming it's unlocked).

For the sake of ABSOLUTE anonymity, it would be better to use a phone you bought with cash. An older device you own may have its IMEI connected to your personal info.

For paranoid people like me, avoid the store cameras when buying your burner phone. lol

My fear is that something happens to the provider (knock on wood) and the police find my number on his phone.

Archived