THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

special fetish: insulin pump

SugarBabe92
This topic is 2537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there :)

my offer is very special, if you feel addressed I can´t wait to receive your message!

On healthy grounds I have to use an insulin pump which I wear permanently on my belly. I offer camshows, hot photos and videos - with the pump - and furthermore I sell used accessories. Feel free to ask about the conditions as well as special wishes and preferences, I´m very open and free of prejudices :)

Here´s a little first impression:

I´m 25 years old, from Germany, cup size C, light brown hair and slim but with female curves at the right spots. I´ve been wearing my insulin pump since about 3 years.

I‘m really looking forward to hearing from you via PM - despite or even because of the pump.

xoxo SugarBabe

Hey there :)

my offer is very special, if you feel addressed I can´t wait to receive your message!

On healthy grounds I have to use an insulin pump which I wear permanently on my belly. I offer camshows, hot photos and videos - with the pump - and furthermore I sell used accessories. Feel free to ask about the conditions as well as special wishes and preferences, I´m very open and free of prejudices :)

Here´s a little first impression:

I´m 25 years old, from Germany, cup size C, light brown hair and slim but with female curves at the right spots. I´ve been wearing my insulin pump since about 3 years.

I‘m really looking forward to hearing from you via PM - despite or even because of the pump.

xoxo SugarBabe

OH GURL -- Wrong Neighborhood!

Archived