THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My Rentmen Ad.. Update..Satisfied with my Ad now.

Michael Paul
This topic is 2540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Everyone.... I just redid my profile ad on Rentmen. Can some of you take a look at it and tell me what you think about it. Concerned it's to much, I'm looking for honest constructive opinions.

Thanks

If you don't mind, leave me a little note on RM that you are from M4M

I have

I like the #swallows hashtag lol

What can I say ...It's true... I was raised not to waste anything. :p

There is no flow. You are trying to say too many things in each sentence.

I am a story teller... it's difficult for me just to put down a few word... example... "We can cuddle and make out. "... that is boring. I know will get different replies to my question and that is to be expected. I will take your advice and read my profile once again.

It's a bit wordy and looks daunting at a glance. Your first sentence is a fragment. There are also a few periods that need to be Question marks. I like the info and it flows pretty well. I also enjoyed the pictures. Great smile!

Victor, you know your grammar ... hot ;)

There are also a few periods that need to be Question marks

Yes, there is a punctuation issue. If you have gone thru your ad text several times and you still dont see the multiple punctuation mistakes, bring it to a friend to proofread it for you to show you.

And best of luck to you in your profession. Thank you for all you do for the community.

Be well.

Josh

Yes, there is a punctuation issue. If you have gone thru your ad text several times and you still dont see the multiple punctuation mistakes, bring it to a friend to proofread it for you to show you.

And best of luck to you in your profession. Thank you for all you do for the community.

Be well.

Josh

I will have someone proof read it for me ..... Thank You for the words of encouragement.

Thanks Guys for you help... I am happy with my current Ad.

Ads take years to perfect. There's never a "right" ad. I change my ad and wording all the time. What sounded great last year may not be what I want to portray this year.

One thing for sure, putting things in writing has definitely helped. Soon as I took it down thinking it was turning away business, I had to put it right back up. No surprises. It's in the ad.

Archived