THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Denver recommendations?

Franco
This topic is 2525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. I am coming to Denver next weekend. Does anyone have recommendations for good massage techniques paired with a sensual, relaxing experience? I was looking through Masseurfinder but the postings for Denver seem light. Thanks in advance for all your help!

• 4 weeks later...

I have contacted a couple others around town. One I’m interested in trying is Corbin. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagebycalvin.shtml

He has good word of mouth and he’s usually quick to reply. I haven’t gone to see him because our schedules have never lined up.

I saw Corbin a few years ago. Massage was unremarkable - as was his personality. Wasn't bad, wasn't good.

Deon was amazing - I saw him a number if years ago in San Antonio and it was one of the best massages I've had. I've seen him pop up again in Texas and Florida and then saw he was in Denver for awhile but was not able to travel to any of those cities. I am hoping he reappears in Texas and I can see him again. Glad to hear he is still awesome!

I have seen Corbin a number of times over the last 5-6 years. He is quirky and a little shy personality-wise imo but gives a pretty good massage and is generous with his body and his rates are some of the best values out there. He flaked on me the last two times I tried to see him (at least one was due to a family personal situation) so I am a little ambivalent but if he comes to my city again, I would probably try to see him.

I had a very good experience with Jacob Jolie in Texas a couple years ago before he moved to Denver. Super nice guy. Fun. Bed massage (while not preferred) was good and he looks like his pics.

Archived