THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Eli Chicago

MassageDrew
This topic is 2531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Massage-wise no info. But I saw him a few days ago at 7:30am at the Mariano's in Edgewater. Looks exactly like his photos. I was behind him in the check-out line. He actually laughed at a joke I told the cashier. I knew he lived 1.5 blocks north of me from one of his photos, so I was on the lookout for him. He actually looks taller in real life. (Maybe it's the huge hair?) And when I was leaving the store he was unlocking his bike and took off up Sheridan and then into the park. It was really nice seeing someone that good looking that early in the morning. If I had extra cash lying around, I'd go for it!

Massage-wise no info. But I saw him a few days ago at 7:30am at the Mariano's in Edgewater. Looks exactly like his photos. I was behind him in the check-out line. He actually laughed at a joke I told the cashier. I knew he lived 1.5 blocks north of me from one of his photos, so I was on the lookout for him. He actually looks taller in real life. (Maybe it's the huge hair?) And when I was leaving the store he was unlocking his bike and took off up Sheridan and then into the park. It was really nice seeing someone that good looking that early in the morning. If I had extra cash lying around, I'd go for it!

Thanks man. I’ve been having the same experience as well. Just last weekend I saw another masseur from the site sitting right in front of me on the Red Line train. Face-wise is exactly the same. Maybe it was the way he was dressed but it’s like an “oh no thanks” moment

Just saw Eli walking down Bryn Mawr. Does look like pics. Hairy chest. No massage info but he has advertised on RM before

I have seen him around too. Looks like his pics. Sexy guy

Wow...this guy gets around. I never once have seen an advertised masseur in a public place, and Eli gets spotted all over :)

When I met him he was just not my cup of tea. But one of my good friends was raving about him non stop for months (and still is). it was kind of a crappy massage, done on my guest bed, and thinking he was bringing a table (my error) caught me unprepared and the massage cream really did a number on a fancy linen blanket. Of course because I am me I took note that the massage was scheduled for 6, he was right on time, massage commenced at 6:15, and ended before 7.

It struck me that even though he knew we had a mutual connection, but afterwards he did not follow up in any way....in his shoes I would have reached out and tried to snag a regular.

When I met him he was just not my cup of tea. But one of my good friends was raving about him non stop for months (and still is). it was kind of a crappy massage, done on my guest bed, and thinking he was bringing a table (my error) caught me unprepared and the massage cream really did a number on a fancy linen blanket. Of course because I am me I took note that the massage was scheduled for 6, he was right on time, massage commenced at 6:15, and ended before 7.

It struck me that even though he knew we had a mutual connection, but afterwards he did not follow up in any way....in his shoes I would have reached out and tried to snag a regular.

That’s a bummer

Anyone else ever feel like more than an average number of these massage guys have mental health issues? Maybe I’ve just had bad luck over the years. I’ve noticed a lot of flakiness and poor communication abilities, or outright deceit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived