THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

KCL Bad Boys

I-zik
This topic is 2555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, I was wondering if any of the LA forum members are familiar with the Male Stripper group Kafe Con Leche aka KCL Bad Boys.

22089471_1300411260068978_6891859538166270938_n.jpg?oh=865ecb63e94202558a7149e296df3651&oe=5A4D0CEF

I follow the group page on Instagram and the owner Yony on Snapchat but can never quite get their performance schedule down. I know they are at a place called New Jalisco Bar on Thursday’s and a place called Margarita Jones on fridays. Anyone familiar and can offer some insight? I’m going to LA soon and I was wondering if these are LGBT venues and if LA strippers even offer lap dances like they do over here on the east coast? Thanks in advance.

I've had no experience with the KCl crew. But there are Adonis LA nights every Wed and Sun at FUBAR that offer lap dances. And there is also a monthly Adonis all-nude private party. There are lots of threads on here re: Adonis events for you to peruse. Enjoy!

I've had no experience with the KCl crew. But there are Adonis LA nights every Wed and Sun at FUBAR that offer lap dances. And there is also a monthly Adonis all-nude private party. There are lots of threads on here re: Adonis events for you to peruse. Enjoy!

Thanks. I’ll definitely have to check that out. Adonis LA has a few dancers I’ve always wanted to see up close and personal like Jeff, Israel, Reza & ALFIE!

Hey, I was wondering if any of the LA forum members are familiar with the Male Stripper group Kafe Con Leche aka KCL Bad Boys.

I follow the group page on Instagram and the owner Yony on Snapchat but can never quite get their performance schedule down. I know they are at a place called New Jalisco Bar on Thursday’s and a place called Margarita Jones on fridays. Anyone familiar and can offer some insight? I’m going to LA soon and I was wondering if these are LGBT venues and if LA strippers even offer lap dances like they do over here on the east coast? Thanks in advance.

I don't know anything about this particular group, but just wanted to make sure you're aware that there are no places in California where they serve alcohol that allow full nudity.

Archived