THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sacramento?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 2569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any recommendations for Sacramento? One guy I had the hots for will be leaving there before I arrive. ANy suggestions?

Will guys in SF who list Sacramento (and show up in a Sacramento search) actually travel there for brief appointments (1-2 hours) or do they typically want an overnight to make the trip?

Thanks!

Any recommendations for Sacramento? One guy I had the hots for will be leaving there before I arrive. ANy suggestions?

Will guys in SF who list Sacramento (and show up in a Sacramento search) actually travel there for brief appointments (1-2 hours) or do they typically want an overnight to make the trip?

Thanks!

I'm sure for an overnight many guys will take the Amtrak/Caltrain to Sacramento, but make sure to contact them in advance and not a at the last minute.

Thanks! Though his site says boyfriend experience and kissing he just wants to get down to business, no dating.

JustLuke and I discussed this during our meeting back in March. He's an honest guy, so if you are interested in him and ask I think he'll be candid in his reply. As an older guy dabbling in this hobby - I can say his cuddle and intimacy skills are very appreciated!

Archived