THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RentMen "Not Available"

ericwinters
This topic is 2563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does the Not Available mean in the ad?

For example...

https://rentmen.eu/Masculinehung

The link is coming up fine/functional for me.

(And I've spied this gent in person -- once on the subway, once at NYC Adonis -- and he is fine.)

I believe @ericwinters is referring to the "Not Available" designation within his profile. (Look at his name in the upper-right and then right next to it you will see the "Not Available."

I think it means he is temporarily not able to meet up. Perhaps he is booked for the weekend, or has a cold, or just wants a weekend off.

I've been waiting for his "not available" to disappear, as he was scheduled to be in Minneapolis in the next week and I was so excited as his ad started showing up in Minneapolis searches. But now he seems to have changed plans to Austin, TX and canceled Minneapolis :(. I hope he is not canceling due to lack of responses in Minneapolis while his "not available" ad was running, maybe he doesn't realize his ad is set that way.

When the 'not available' sign shows, it is in the same position where they usually show the 'last time on line' information. When I see 'not available', I always take it to mean information pertaining to the last time they were online is currently unavailable.

easy, folks!!....

the dude is probably just taking the weekend off and doesn't want to have 158 inquiries backed up to answer when he fires up the computer Monday morning......

(though his ad shows he logged in earlier today............so, I don't know)

Archived