THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Justin Baylor info?

kaboom35
This topic is 2530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Justin Baylor's review page on the reviews section and it said "No longer accepting for this page". I wanted to get his contact info which is the only place, I believe, it's listed because he doesn't advertise through rentmen. Why would his page be deleted? Anyone have his contact info? I've been with him before and had a great time. Wanted to see him again.

hmmm....have never seen that verbiage or format on a daddysreview before.....

to be honest, I have a feeling Justin himself (or somebody he knows??) recently contacted the admins here and asked that his reviews and profile be entirely hidden/deleted.....there must be a change in Justin's situation that precipitated this.....

I, too, met with Justin, several years ago, and had a very good time.....he was instantly eager, friendly, laid-back, uninhibited....perennial debate about his pictures that never really seemed to get solved!.....he looked fine to me!

• 1 month later...

Archived