THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dmitry Averyanov

LoveNDino
This topic is 1903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in New York at the "Adonis Pop-Up Nude Event Party" giving lap dances , last night , October 8th , Sunday night , held at the "private loft space" .

Tim Adonis did not even know his real name nor his real identity .

Dmitry is in terrific shape and looked absolutely spectacular (even more so in person) .

He was in New York at the "Adonis Pop-Up Nude Event Party" giving lap dances , last night , October 8th , Sunday night , held at the "private loft space" .

Dmitry is in terrific shape and looked absolutely spectacular (even more so in person) .

Oh my word...You heard that @hornytwells?

So I sent pic to Tim and he says he was not dancing there last night and he has never seen or heard of him??? I knew he wouldnt know the name, so i sent pics, but he says he wasnt there......mystery?

He's a Russian model, based in Moscow I think. He's part of a group that tours the world and for meals and accommodation seems to depend on "the kindness of strangers". For instance, Pic#5 is in Ibiza. If you're seriously interested, the group has an agent for photographic sessions and you can find the agent on social media.